Terms and Conditions
Totoro Store provides users with an automated Internet-based service, to design and sell t-shirts and other custom products. By using Totoro Store and its services in any capacity, you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to use the site and service solely as provided in this Agreement. For additional clarification on these Terms of Service, please refer to Totoro Store's Frequently Asked Questions section.
By violating this user agreement in any capacity, you are subject to an immediate removal of your campaign(s), possible forfeit of profit(s), and potential suspension or termination of your account.
By creating a campaign on the Totoro Store site:
- You agree to accept and abide by Totoro Store's Terms of Service in their entirety.
- With respect to any trademarks, service marks or copyrights that you have licensed from the owner thereof (the “Licensed Rights”), you agree to comply with any restrictions or conditions imposed on the use of the Licensed Rights.
- You agree that you are the owner, or licensee, of all rights associated with any created or uploaded artwork or text, including but not limited to, the trademarks and copyrights that may be associated with said material. If you are not the owner, you agree to provide Totoro Store with evidence of the permission given to you by the owner.
- You agree that the description and title of the campaign do not, either in and of themselves or in addition to the text and images featured in the created merchandise, infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- You understand and agree that Totoro Store may, in its sole discretion, release your contact information to a third party that satisfactorily alleges—pursuant to Totoro Store's Complaint policy, below— unauthorized use of its intellectual property.
- Upon receipt by Totoro Store of an allegation of infringement that comports with Totoro Store's Complaint Policy, in Totoro Store's sole discretion, your campaign may be subject to immediate cancellation, possible forfeiture of any profits, and suspension or termination of your account with Totoro Store.
- You agree not to provide untrue information in your campaign including, but not limited to: the amount of product for sale, the origin of production of the product, or the intended recipient of profits.
- You agree not to solicit potential buyers through information posted in your campaign other than the purchase of the primary item(s). This includes raffles, chances to win, and other representations of additional opportunities beyond the sale of the primary item being sold.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Totoro Store and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or relating to your use of Totoro Store's site and services, your violation of this agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- You agree that Totoro Store is not responsible for any consequential, indirect or any special damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, associated with any action taken by Totoro Store pursuant to this Agreement or your use of the Totoro Store service.
Intellectual Property Complaint Policy
Totoro Store prohibit users from using the service to sell merchandise that infringes upon third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity).
Totoro Store will consider complaints of possible infringement only from parties that own, or have the exclusive right to exploit, said intellectual property. Totoro Store is not in a position to adjudicate disputes. If you believe a campaign contains content that is not authorized, upon receipt of the information enumerated below, we will provide our customer with your correspondence and contact information and direct the customer to contact you within seven (7) days to resolve this dispute. If the customer does not contact you, or if the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, please let us know. In cases of an alleged infringement, in our sole discretion, we may take down the campaign and refund all buyers, provided that the conditions, below, are satisfied.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by a Totoro Store user, please notify Totoro Store at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include with your notification the following information, in PDF format.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property that you allege is being infringed;
- The URL to the Totoro Store campaign(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise;
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that allegedly have been infringed, including proof of ownership (such as copies of subsisting trademark or copyright registrations);
- Your full name, address, telephone number(s) and email address(es);
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the URL submitted is unauthorized by the rights owner, or its licensee, and such use amounts to infringement under federal or state law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is complete and accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
We Respect the Prior, Legitimate Rights of the First to Publish a Campaign
Sometimes, later campaigns copy earlier campaigns that contain original artwork. Our policy is that every original image or design uploaded onto Totoro Store is protected against exact duplication, or use in a confusingly similar (trademark) or substantially similar (copyright) manner.
Totoro Store will accept complaints and notification of possible infringement from customers that claim ownership of said original content from an earlier campaign.
Once notified, Totoro Store , in its discretion, may remedy any alleged infringement by removing unauthorized content. Alternately, Totoro Store may notify the allegedly infringing party and provide a warning; instances of further infractions can lead to possible suspension or termination of their accounts.
For additional information regarding these policies, please reference Totoro Store's FAQ page.
If you see a campaign containing your original image or design and would like to report it to Totoro Store , contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- The URL(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise; and
- The URL(s) of your campaign and date of first use
All images, artwork and fonts accessed through Totoro Store art/font libraries are owned by Totoro Store. They are available for your use only in conjunction with a campaign through Totoro Store. You do not accrete any rights to any images, artwork and/or fonts accessed from a Totoro Store library, or any derivations thereof.
Return Policy & Cancellations
Totoro.store works hard to ensure that all our campaigns are printed to high-quality materials & shipped on time and accurately. Totoro Store prints limited edition, made-to-order designs, so customers have within 24 hours of placing the order to cancel for a full refund. Totoro.store accepts returns and will issue a full refund within 14 days of receipt if customers are disappointed with their order for any of the following reasons: The product itself is flawed; The quality of the printing is poor; Or if the final product is materially different than the design presented in the campaign. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org